Heart of the Village Blood Drive
Saturday, February 13th, 2021 - 10 am to 3 pm.
Whose life will you save? The Carlsbad Village Association hosts its 4th Annual Heart of the Village Blood Drive on Saturday, February 13, 2021, from 10 am to 3 pm.
A Carlsbad Village Tradition
Over 100 pints of life-saving blood have been donated during this fantastic event. We are pleased to have Carlsbad Village Music be our host location this year.
How Donating Helps
Every 2 seconds, someone in the United States needs blood. Donating blood can help:
- People who go through disasters or emergencies
- People who lose blood during major surgeries
- People who have lost blood because of a gastrointestinal bleed
- Women who have severe complications during pregnancy or childbirth
- People with cancer or severe anemia sometimes caused by thalassemia or sickle cell disease
Requirements for Donating Blood
- Be at least 17 years old*
- Weigh at least 110 pounds.
- Be in good health generally, and feel well on the day of donation.
- Bring a current photo ID on the day of donation.
Ready To Become A Hero?
In less than an hour, you can save up to three lives. Make a difference in your community by giving blood. Walk-in appointments are not allowed; schedule your appointment in advance HERE. Carlsbad Village Music has a delightful store, and restrooms are available to make your wait as enjoyable as can be.
Date & Time
Saturday, February 13th, 2021
10 am to 3 pm
Carlsbad Village Music
505 Carlsbad Village Drive