Dates and Times for this Past Event
- Sunday, Feb 28, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Saturday, Feb 27, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, Feb 24, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Sunday, Feb 21, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Saturday, Feb 20, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, Feb 17, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Sunday, Feb 14, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Saturday, Feb 13, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Sunday, Feb 7, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Saturday, Feb 6, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, Feb 3, 2021 12:00pm-4:00pm
The Foundry Artist Studios at New Village Arts is hosting a gallery show featuring a collection of pandemic inspired art by Foundry artist Kasia. The exhibit will run from February 1 to February 28, 2021.
Kasia is a fitness and wellness professional turned artist currently living in San Diego. Using the same kinetic energy as she uses with her fitness clients, she taps into her inner light of movement and flow through her art on canvas. Her inspiration comes from exploring spirituality and expressing her authentic joy. Kasia’s specialty is in acrylic pours and abstract painting. You'll find Kasia online at www.artpal.com/artbykasiainc or on Instagram @artyby.kasia.
In this exhibit, Kasia explores the subject of the pandemic, when the world went into shutdown in 2020 and forced us all to look inwards. Experiencing the turmoil of the lockdown, Kasia’s soul yearned to express itself and went on an inner journey of expansion into self. This exhibit is a collection of Kasia’s art that represents her inner joy expressed freely on canvas.
The Foundry and its artists are observing recommended health and safety guidelines, so they ask that all visitors wear a face mask and observe distancing requirements. Please stop in, enjoy the gallery exhibit, shop local and support the arts during this critical time.
The Foundry Artist Studios can be found adjacent to the New Village Arts Theatre located at 2787 State Street, at the corner of State Street and Christiansen Way, in the heart of Carlsbad Village and is open to the public from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.