"Follow Your Heart" Treasure Hunt
On Saturday, February 12th and Sunday, February 13th, 2022, be on the lookout for unique, hand-blown glass hearts, courtesy of Barrio Glassworks when you are out and about, exploring and enjoying Carlsbad Village. We wish you the best of luck on your hunt!
Fifty glass hearts will be hidden over a period of two days at some of the most iconic and visited locations in downtown Carlsbad. If you find a heart, you are done with the hunt, and it is all yours to keep!
BASIC RULES OF THE HUNT
- The hunt starts at 10:00am on the morning of Saturday, February 12th and runs through 4:00pm on Sunday, February 13th.
- Hearts are hidden in plain sight; there's no need to look too hard; no map is required.
- Hearts are hidden throughout the day over a two day period.
- Iconic locations might include historic sites where you can read and learn about its past; near some of our downtown murals; or some common areas where you might sit for a while and relax; or maybe a walk on a local path.
- Hearts will not be hidden on or anywhere near the railroad tracks.
- Hearts will not be hidden inside or on the Barrio Glassworks property.
- One heart per person. We thank you for your cooperation on this!
A CHANCE TO WIN PRIVATE “GLASSBLOWING EXPERIENCE”
We use the term “hide” loosely; we want these treasures to be found! When you find a glass heart, return to this page to register your treasure by entering its three-digit engraved number below. Your registration submission will enter you into a drawing for a private “glassblowing experience” at Barrio Glassworks.
The drawing will take place on Valentine's Day, Monday, February 14th and the winner will be announced on the Carlsbad Village Association website and on its Instagram and Facebook pages. The winner will also be announced in the CVA eNewsletter (subscribe here) on Feb. 16th as well.
REGISTER YOUR HEART: