Follow Your Heart Treasure Hunt
From February 6th through February 15th, be on the lookout for one of the unique, hand-blown glass hearts, courtesy of Barrio Glassworks when you are out and about, exploring and enjoying Carlsbad Village. We wish you the best of luck on your hunt!
Fifty glass hearts will be hidden over a period of 10 days at some of the most iconic and visited locations in downtown Carlsbad. If you find a heart, you are done with the hunt, and it is all yours to keep!
BASIC RULES OF THE HUNT
- The hunt runs from the morning of Saturday, February 6th through the evening of Monday, February 15th (President's Day).
- Hearts are hidden in plain sight; there's no need to look too hard; no map is required.
- Hearts are hidden throughout the day over a 10 day period, not all at one time, and not all on any one day. They are replenished as needed, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Iconic locations might include historic sites where you can read and learn about its past; near some of our downtown murals; or some common areas where you might sit for a while and relax; or maybe a walk on a rail trail.
- One heart per person. We thank you for your cooperation on this!
A CHANCE TO WIN PRIVATE “GLASSBLOWING EXPERIENCE”
We use the term “hide” loosely; we want these treasures to be found! When you find a glass heart, return to this page to register your treasure by entering its three-digit engraved number below. Your registration submission will enter you into a drawing for a private “glassblowing experience” at Barrio Glassworks.
The drawing will take place on Tuesday, February 16th and the winner will be announced on the Carlsbad Village Association website and on its Instagram and Facebook pages. The winner will also be announced in the CVA eNewsletter (subscribe here) on Feb. 17th as well.
REGISTER YOUR HEART: