10 Big Reasons To Shop Small On Small Business Saturday
Blog Post - November 9, 2021
Category: What's New
There are many reasons to support the small businesses in downtown Carlsbad. Some are more obvious than others. As the holiday shopping season approaches and you are faced with choices to shop on line, hit the mall, or purchase from a small, independent business owner, the Carlsbad Village Association hopes you will consider the latter. Below are 10 big reasons to shop small this holiday season and why supporting Small Business Saturday on November 27th is so key.
1. Builds Local Communities
2. Strengthens the Local Economy to Promote Future Growth
3. Local Small Businesses Add Character to Cities and Towns
4. Creates More Jobs and Opportunities
5. Tax Dollars Stay Local and Reenter the Community
6. Fosters “Real” Connections with Local Owners and Employees
7. More Personalized Customer Service
8. Making Priceless Memories when Visiting and Shopping Small, Local Businesses
9. Diverse Businesses Can Draw Tourists and Neighboring Communities
10. Local Small Business Encourages Local Entrepreneurship
Mark your calendar to join the Carlsbad Village Association and the hundreds of amazing small businesses in downtown Carlsbad on Saturday, November 27th and support your community and its future while having a great time. We have a great day of celebrating in store for you complete with giveaways and live music. For details, visit Small Business Saturday.