Heart of the Village Blood Drive
Whose life will you save?
Thank you to all the those who donated blood this Valentine's Day weekend and helped make a difference in someone's life!
Check back soon to see how we did!
We hope to see you at our next Heart of the Village Blood Drive on Saturday, September 23rd, 2023.
How Donating Helps
Every two seconds, someone in the United States needs blood. Donating blood can help:
- People who go through disasters or emergencies
- People who lose blood during major surgeries
- People who have lost blood because of a gastrointestinal bleed
- Women who have severe complications during pregnancy or childbirth
- People with cancer or severe anemia sometimes caused by thalassemia or sickle cell disease
Requirements for Donating Blood
- Be at least 17 years old
- Weigh at least 110 pounds.
- Be in good health generally, and feel well on the day of donation.
- Bring a current photo ID on the day of donation.
Ready To Become A Hero?
In less than an hour, you can save up to three lives. Make a difference in your community by giving blood.
Date & Time
Saturday, September 23rd, 2023
10 am to 3 pm