Heart of the Village Blood Drive is Back in September
Blog Post - August 8, 2022
Category: What's New
Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 10 am to 3 pm.
Whose life will you save? The Carlsbad Village Association hosts its second Heart of the Village Blood Drive of 2022 on Saturday, September 24, 2022, from 10 am to 3 pm.
A Carlsbad Village Tradition
A total of 225 pints of life-saving blood have been donated during this fantastic event that has been going strong for five years. Together we have positively affected up to 675 lives! We are pleased to have Carlsbad Village Music be our host location this fall.
How Donating Helps
Every 2 seconds, someone in the United States needs blood. Donating blood can help:
- People who go through disasters or emergencies
- People who lose blood during major surgeries
- People who have lost blood because of a gastrointestinal bleed
- Women who have severe complications during pregnancy or childbirth
- People with cancer or severe anemia sometimes caused by thalassemia or sickle cell disease
Requirements for Donating Blood
- Be at least 17 years old*
- Weigh at least 110 pounds.
- Be in good health generally, and feel well on the day of donation.
- Bring a current photo ID on the day of donation.
Ready To Become A Hero?
In less than an hour, you can save up to three lives. Make a difference in your community by giving blood. Schedule your appointment in advance by clicking on SCHEDULE MY BLOOD DRIVE APPOINTMENT. Carlsbad Village Music has a delightful store, and restrooms are available to make your wait as enjoyable as can be.
Date & Time
Saturday, September 24, 2022
10 am to 3 pm
Carlsbad Village Music
505 Carlsbad Village Drive